IBPS has released the official notification for the post of IBPS Clerk 2020. According to the IBPS Clerk Official Notification 2020, Institute of Banking Personal Selection has reactivated the online application link for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020. All those candidates who have missed the opportunity during the first window, i.e., 02/09/2020 to 23/09/2020 can now apply for the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam again.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2020?
- Visit the official site of IBPS (ibps.in), or check the direct link that is provided above
- Before filling out the online application form, make sure that you have the scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the specified dimensions
- You should have a valid email id and a functional contact number
- Dimensions specified for Photograph and Signature upload:
Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
Remember, your signature should not be in capital letters.
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Click, ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Fill out the details required and click on “submit” after you cross-check them
- Your provisional registration number and password will be generated and will be shared with you via email and text message
- Fill out the remaining details, upload the signature & photograph
- Thoroughly cross-check the details that you have entered
- Click on final submit and make the payment online
- Do not forget to save a copy of your online application form after completing the registration process.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020: Important Dates
|Name of Event||Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk 2010 Apply Online Starts From||23rd Oct 2020|
|Last Date of IBPS Clerk Apply Online||6th Nov 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Application Fees Payment||23rd Oct 2020 to 6th Sept 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2020||5th, 12th & 13th Dec 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020||24th Jan 2020|
IBPS Clerk Application Fees 2020
|Category||Respective Application Fees|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|All others||Rs. 850/-|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2020
IBPS Clerk Age Limit 2020
- To fulfill the eligibility criteria, for IBPS Clerk Exam 2020, a candidate must be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years old, as on 01 /09/2020.
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS Clerk Educational Eligibility Criteria
- IBPS Clerk Degree Eligibility: In order to pass the IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria 2020, a candidate should have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from Government of India recognized college/ university, as on 09/10/2020. Candidates having any equivalent qualification that is recognized by Central Government are also eligible to apply.
- Other Requirements: Computer Literacy is a must. Candidate must possess operating as well as working knowledge of Computer System. For this, candidates should have followed –
(a) Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Operations/ Language
(b) Should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in High School/ Institute/ College.
- Proficiency in Local Language: Candidates should also be proficient in the language of the state from which they are applying. This means that the candidates should know how to read, write and speak the official language of the state of union territory from which they are applying.
- In cases where the college/ university provides CGPA or OGPA, candidates need to convert the same into the percentage, up to 2 places of decimal and accordingly fill it in the application form. The selected candidates are also required to produce a certificate, mentioning the university norms for the grade to percentage conversion as well as the percentage of marks that the student has secured, and it should be signed by an appropriate authority.
- For candidates from colleges/ universities where web certificate is released or the result is published online, then candidates must produce a relevant document, signed by the appropriate authority, in original, with clear mention of candidate’s date of passing.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
No change has been observed in the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam pattern. There will be three sections in the prelims stage. Only 20 minutes will be allotted for each section and marking will be done sectionally.
1. Preliminary Examination
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern: Mains Exam
In the latest update by IBPS, IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will now constitute of 190 questions that needs to be completed in a time frame of 160 minutes.
Previously, Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability Section used to be conducted separately. But, in the recent update by IBPS, both these sections are amalgamated together and will constitute of 50 questions that needs to be solved in a time duration of 45 minutes. Both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam will be conducted bilingually, i.e. both in English and in Hindi. Let’s have a look at the Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk CWE VII.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020
IBPS Clerk Syllabus: English Language
|Homonyms, Antonyms, Synonyms, Word Formation, Spelling||Spotting Errors, Phrases and idioms, Direct and Indirect speech, Active/ Passive voice||Theme Detection, Passage completion, Topic rearrangement of passage, Deriving Conclusion.|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus: Reasoning
|Verbal Reasoning||Non-Verbal Reasoning|
|Analogy, Classification, Word formation, Statement and conclusions Syllogism, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Coding Decoding, Blood Relations, Passage and conclusions, Alphabet test, Series Test, Number, Ranking and time sequence, Direction sense Test, Decision making test, Figure series, Input/output, Assertion and reasoning, Sitting Arrangement||Series test, Odd figure Out, Analogy, Miscellaneous Test|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus: Quantitative Aptitude
|Ratio and proportion, Averages, Time and work, Speed, Distance and time, Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares, Percentages, Partnership, Clocks, Volume and surface Area, Bar & Graphs, Line charts, Tables||Height and Distances, Logarithms, Permutation and combinations, Simple and compound interest, Equations, Probability, Trigonometry, Profit, Loss and Discount, Mensuration, Elements of Algebra, Data Interpretation, Pie charts|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus: Computer Knowledge
|Basics of Hardware and software, Windows operating system basics, Internet terms and services, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)||History of computers, Networking and communication, Database basics, Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus: General Awareness
|Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months,|
Overview of Indian Financial System,
History of Indian banking system, Recent credit and monetary policies
|Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc,|
Abbreviations and Economic terminologies, Banking Terms,
Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.